Have questions about Charlin Home Health? We have answers.
Click the questions below you’d like answers to.
What is Home Health Care?
Home Health Care is the short term health care given by skilled professionals to the recovering, disabled or chronically ill person in their home by a Medicare certified agency to improve their general well-being under the supervision of their physician. Charlin Home Health is both licensed and certified by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, a Medicare agency.
Why is it necessary to offer Home Health Care?
Home Health Care:
- Provides for the timely discharge of patients from hospitals or rehab centers expecting quicker recovery times in the comfort of one’s own home
- Offers an economical alternative to lengthy hospital or nursing/rehab stays while getting the individualized attention so many patients have come to appreciate
- Tailors the individual therapies for each patient to the actual setting in which they function
from day to day.
This care is provided the patient in coordination with, and under the supervision of, their physician.
What types of services do you provide?
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Medical Social Services
Charlin Home Health will also facilitate the acquisition and delivery of medical equipment or supplies
Who uses these services and how do they qualify?
- Patients discharged from a hospital or nursing/rehab facility that are still in need of skilled care at home to continue to improve, including post-op patients.
- Individuals who are homebound suffering from diabetes, stroke or chronic disorders such as
COPD, CHF or cancer patients still requiring skilled care.
Charlin’s skilled nursing staff will do a complimentary in home evaluation to determine whether an individual is a candidate for skilled home health care. If a need is established the nurse will initiate communication with the patient’s physician for coordination of care.
Who pays for this?
Medicare when they are the primary insurance will pay 100% for home health visits when they are the primary insurer, provided the following criteria are met:
- The patient is homebound.
- The services required are for skilled professional care and are performed according
to physicians orders
- The Home Health Care agency utilized is certified by Medicare. Charlin Home Health is both licensed and certified by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services, a Medicare agency.
How do I get in touch with someone to provide a complimentary evaluation?
Please contact our offices at:
Charlin Home Health
Charlin Home Health has been providing comprehensive care for patients in the North Texas counties of Collin, Dallas, Denton, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall, Tarrant and Wise since 2003. Our staff combined has over 65 years of nursing experience. We have recently received our CMS star rating for 4 stars (4.5 out of 5 rating), HealthCare Consult Link contracted Agency, Top HHCAPS FAZZI Agency, and A+ Rated for BBB. Tell your friends and family members about Charlin Home Health Services today!!!